Lowongan Kerja Posisi Talent Management Manager di Maka Motors
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan :
What a day to day for you will like:
- Collaborate with department heads to identify specific skill gaps and develop targeted training solutions for designing and implementing training programs to address both technical and soft skills development needs.
- Lead the performance management process, providing guidance on goal setting, feedback, and professional development plans.
- Implement strategies to enhance employee performance and ensure alignment with organizational goals.
- Engage with users and management at all levels to develop the optimal learning program for the organization.
- Work closely with the Head of Human Capital to strategize and solidify learning plans, programs, and third-party involvement.
- Ensure all job description and organizational development align with company goals
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, organizational development, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a similar role within the startup company or heavy equipment industry.
- Proven track record within learning & development and talent management for a larger, blue collar workforce
- Strong understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities in the automotive sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships at all levels of the organization
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sumber Daya Manusia & Perekrutan / 6317
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Maka Motors
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Maka Motors
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Sumber Daya Manusia & Perekrutan
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Jakarta Raya