Lowongan Kerja Posisi People Development Officer di
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan :
Chandra Asri Group is a leading chemical and infrastructure solutions company in Indonesia with a track record of over 31 years in the petrochemical industry. The company employs over 2,000 dedicated staff, incorporates state-of-the art technologies and supporting facilities located strategically in the country’s industrial hub, Cilegon and Serang. As a Growth Partner, Chandra Asri is committed on creating high-value jobs, expanding the domestic petrochemical value chain, and serving the needs of the vibrant and growing Indonesian market. Chandra Asri is currently expanding its portfolio in the energy sector and incorporating its asset as well as operational infrastructure to supports the expansion plan of the second world-scale integrated petrochemical complex in Indonesia, CAP2.
We are looking for potential and high caliber talent for the above position who is keen to grow with us.
Prepare and perform competency development system implementation and training management process for core, leadership & job family competencies, especially in the planning & design phase, work with PD Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing to identify the needs, delivery strategy, and system utilization to ensure competent people for business needs.
- Perform the implementation of the core, leadership and job family competency development system in the planning and design process of the program which refers to the blended learning concept (70:20:10) to close gaps and improve competencies including running system optimization to ensure alignment with direction and strategy.
- Design and implement evaluation system for implementing the learning & development program in the People Development and Leadership area to ensure smooth implementation and program effectiveness.
- Develop and evaluate dictionaries and learning journeys of core, leadership and job family competency on a regular basis to ensure compliance with company or business directions.
- Prepare, design, implement comprehensive Development Program & Leadership development program in line with the Annual Learning Development Program (ALDP) both for supporting and manufacturing area.
- Prepare and maintain data, document, and report related to core competency development, leadership, and job family as a basis of development and update of dashboard, report, decision making, audit, and other purposes.
- Develop and implement techniques or applications related to learning & development in accordance with the developments of technology and equipment used by employees to increase knowledge and skills, as well as productivity.
- Perform a Learning Management System (LMS) and Career Development Plan (CDP) to support the implementation of the competency development system.
- Perform a training management process (request, preparation, implementation, evaluation, payment, and procurement process) for all types of training (internal, external, and in-house) to ensure program effectiveness and efficiency
- Record documents related to section activities, such as invoices, attendance lists, contracts, WPAs, and other activities, to ensure the readiness of the Section / Department for audits.
- Prepare People Development and Leadership program publication materials (communication & design activities) for publication in several media, such as e-learning systems, corporate television, newsletters, etc., as well as for other purposes.
- Implement the inclusion program (e.g. CAWomen) as an implementation of ESG performance to increase the empowerment of the employees in the company.
- Prepare data and information for the needs of section annual budgeting including monitoring, recording and reporting the usage.
- Bachelor Degree in Communication, Psychology, Management or other relevant major from reputable universities
- Has minimum 3 years of working experience in similar position, preferably from a company with competency management system.
- Preferably experience in Human Resources, especially in learning & development and leadership development area.
- Able to use advanced MS-Excel for data-driven analytics is an advantage
- Good knowledge and understanding about competency management system
- Demonstrate the ability to build good coordination and build good relationship with multiple stakeholders related to the job.
- Excellent communication skill and able to speak and write in fluent English.
- Initiative, and able to work effectively either as a part of team or as and individual with minimum supervision.
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Chandra Asri is only releasing official job posting at Chandra Asri Career Site, Linkedin & Jobstreet. The Company will only contact shortlisted candidate via official corporate email & phone, and will not send any hardcopy invitation for interview.
Please note that the Company doesn’t ask candidates to transfer some amount of money nor cooperate with any travel agent.
BEWARE OF RECRUITMENT SCAM.
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sumber Daya Manusia & Perekrutan / 6317
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja,
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Sumber Daya Manusia & Perekrutan
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Jakarta Raya