Lowongan Kerja Posisi IT Infrastructure Sr. Analyst di
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan :
Chandra Asri Group is a leading chemical and infrastructure solutions company in Indonesia with a track record of over 31 years in the petrochemical industry. The company employs over 2,000 dedicated staff, incorporates state-of-the art technologies and supporting facilities located strategically in the country’s industrial hub, Cilegon and Serang. As a Growth Partner, Chandra Asri is committed on creating high-value jobs, expanding the domestic petrochemical value chain, and serving the needs of the vibrant and growing Indonesian market. Chandra Asri is currently expanding its portfolio in the energy sector and incorporating its asset as well as operational infrastructure to supports the expansion plan of the second world-scale integrated petrochemical complex in Indonesia, CAP2.
- Assist in plan design, hardware implementation, software, network and telephony capabilities;
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, network and telephony issues;
- Assist in developing operating, installation, and upgrade procedures for communication systems, hardware, network, security, storage and software;
- Assist in documenting current hardware and network environments, including servers, PCs, IT security and network systems, videoconferencing and telephony;
- Perform Help Desk and desktop support activities, as needed;
- Research, analyze, and assist in developing documentation and new processes and procedures collaboratively with Manager of IT Infrastructure.
- Bachelor Degree from IT related major (computer science, information technology) or other relevant major from reputable universities
- At least 8 years full time professional experience supporting the following: network, server, storage, IT security or telephony
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Familiarity to working knowledge of Juniper iOS, MIST AI, network troubleshooting tools like Wire Shark and Putty, strong grasp of TCP/IP concepts, VLANs, Wireless Networking technologies and security, VPN, Identity Access Management, VOIP concepts
- Strong grasp of Windows Server, Linux, Hyperconverged environments and understanding of Hypervisors
- Expert grasp of supporting Windows 10-11, Mac OS, Android and iOS, PC and Mac hardware troubleshooting
- Understanding of virtual and bare metal backup as well as High Availability solutions
- Experience with endpoint, MDE, MDM & MAM packaged solutions such as Microsoft InTune
- Strong ability to troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Online email deliverability issues, anti-spam solutions
- Ability to maintain DNS records, MX records, TXT records, Domain Registrar duties
- Experience with end-point management solutions such as Quest KACE, WSUS, Microsoft SCCM
- Knowledge of and preferred support of SSO and Password Management Applications as well as MFA concepts and FIDO
- Experience supporting conferencing and video conferencing solutions; MS Teams, Skype for Business, Zoom, Cisco WebEx
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English both spoken and written
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Chandra Asri is only releasing official job posting at Chandra Asri Career Site (careers.capcx.com), Linkedin & Jobstreet. The Company will contact shortlisted candidate via official corporate email & phone, and will not send any hardcopy invitation for interview.
Please note that the Company doesn’t ask candidates to transfer some amount of money nor cooperate with any travel agent.
BEWARE OF RECRUITMENT SCAM.
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Teknologi Informasi & Komunikasi / 6281
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja,
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Teknologi Informasi & Komunikasi
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Jakarta Barat