EXPERIENCED CHIEF SECURITY OFFICERS ONLY
An International Organization in Jakarta has a vacancy for a Chief Security Officer (Rp. 116,373,611 p.a. Full performance starting salary). The incumbent of this position supervises and manages the Local Security Program comprised of approximately 450 personnel under the supervision of the Security Coordinator. S/He maintains liaison with the local police and responsible for reviewing and understanding all applicable security procedures and security handbook and disseminating information to the entire security program.
Chief Security Officer
- Minimum high school education is required.
- At least three (3) years of previous military, police or security related duties plus two (2) years of supervisory/managerial experience in any field is required.
- Level III test administered (good working knowledge) in speaking/reading/writing both in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
- Must be knowledgeable of the principles related to security in general to include physical security system and deterrents, radio communications, all security equipment, guard orders, chain of command, and security operations. Must be familiar with facility and residential operation procedures.
- Must have initiative and resourcefulness in accomplishing tasks and able to deal effectively with people of other cultures to obtain cooperation and reach common goals. Must possess good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good working computer skills and have valid driver licenses (SIM A and C).
Should you fulfill ALL the qualifications above, kindly send your application and updated CV by using the ‘QUICK APPLY’