Wilhelmsen Ships Service is a global, leading Maritime Service company with focus in four main business streams: Technical Services, Marine Products, Logistics and Ships Agency. We are seeking qualified candidates to take up the following vacancy in our Jakarta office :
The job/Main Responsibilities:
- Performing cargo supervisions in Indonesian Port / Anchorage
- Performing ships agency services / general co-ordination with Jakarta head Office.
- Execute day to day agency operations while attending vessels operations as per guidelines and quality service policy.
- Support Operation Manager to ensure vessels quick turn around and maintain vessels port operations in a safe, efficient and economical way as possible.
- Support Operation Manager to ensure that immediate attention are performed in supporting, responding to principals requirements and other urgent matter request.
- Master or Chief Mate (ANT 1 or II) licenses with minimum 2 years sea-time in any of the certificate.
- Good command in English, both verbal and written.
- Computer skills.
- Good communications skills.
Please submit CV with recent photograph & current salary to:
HRD Manager , Wilhelmsen Ships Service Indonesia
Sequis Center , 5th Floor Jl. Sudirman Kav 71 , Jakarta 12190
Or by email to: