You are looking for a challenging career. You are eager to learn new things and will ask when you do not understand. You are looking to grow with a medium-sized company, not hide in a large one. You are able to multi-task, and happy to do so. You have a thirst for knowledge. And you have a great sense of humour.
At FINEXUS International Sdn Bhd, we pride ourselves as a creative, highly-versatile & technically-competent team of world-class software professionals. More than 95% of our 100+ staff force is dedicated to technical development, deployment and support for our clients in the banking & securities industry both locally and regionally. We are also
Attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be available to the successful applicant(s).
Applicants from outside Malaysia will have transport and accomodation arranged
SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (BASED IN KUALA LUMPUR AND CYBERJAYA, MALAYSIA) – CONTRACT BASED
- Ensure system and database performance is properly tuned and meets MCI/VISA, customers and internal user’s requirements for 24 X 7 system uptime.
- Provide system and database status report.
- Maintaining system software and hardware resources
- Trouble shooting and resolve technical issues
- Installation and Maintaining all systems configuration (Unix, patching and etc)
- Change Control Management
- Database change management.
- Systems Management
- Degree in Computer Science or any IT related field.
- Solid knowledge/experience in Unix Operating Systems, both in commands and scripting
- Familiar with patch management process of various operating systems (HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, Redhat, Windows)
- Familiar with tape backups and restorations
- Solid knowledge in managing database (management, operation, tuning)
- Knowledge/experience with ICT Infrastructure and server hardware would be a plus
- Knowledge/experience in conducting system vulnerability scanning would be a plus
- Knowledge/experience in networking would be a plus
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal/written)
- Able to work under pressure, independently, long hour and produce quality result with tight schedule deadline
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Team player
- High level of integrity
- Qualified staff required to standby 24×7 on alternate week
- Based on Kuala Lumpur and Cyberjaya, Malaysia
CONTRACT based position
Interview will be held in Jakarta, Indonesia
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org