PT 3M Indonesia is a full subsidiary of 3M Company, USA. We are a leading provider to more than 6000 innovative products that are used to provide solutions in many sectors of life such as from industry to medical care and to consumer. We are currently accelerating our business growth and therefore we are looking for right talents to take the strategic positions within the company.
About 3M Company: 3M is a recognized leader in research and development, 3M produces thousands of innovative products for dozens of diverse markets. 3M’s core strength is applying its more than 40 distinct technology platforms – often in combination – to a wide array of customer needs. With $25 billion in sales, 3M employs 76,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 60 countries. For more information on 3M and its products, visit www.3M.com
Environmental Health & Safety Engineer (EHS)
The incumbent will be responsible to the following duties:
- Provide engineering expertise and technical assistance for the plant operation on safety, industrial hygiene, environmental and waste disposal matters, in compliance with corporate policies, government regulation and regulatory codes.
- Ensure compliance with all Corporate/Plant/Departmental Safety, Health & Environmental rules/ policies/ procedures while performing this job whether or not on 3M Property.
- Develop safety and health policy/procedures/programs and ensure its effective implementation within the company to have a safe and healthy working environment consistent with the corporate and regulatory requirements. Drive continuous improvement on safety and health performance.
- Conduct or coordinate safety training of employees to comply with regulatory requirements and job requirements and needs.
- Conduct periodic safety audits/surveys to identify level of implementation and effectiveness of the EHS management system and identify and close gaps to improve the system.
- Provide advisory/technical support related to safety on process safety management, installation of new equipment/machinery, incident reporting and other EHS programs to various department/work centers
- Liaise with outside organization and relevant government agencies such as Factory Inspectorate, Environmental dept., Fire Department, etc. on permitting and EHS compliance issues.
- Participate/lead in the investigation of industrial accidents or injuries/illnesses to develop solutions and prevent recurrence
- Monitor, compile, analyze and interpret statistical data related to EHS metrics and management system
- Work closely with APAC-EHS counterparts and report to Plant Manager.
- Work Location: 3M Plant, Tambun, Bekasi.
- Educational Level: Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferably in EHS related fields
- Possess working knowledge in Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomic and Environmental Management.
- Experience: at least 5 years of similar working experience as an EHS Engineer
- Having knowledge of local regulations
- Having good knowledge of ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 / SMK3
- Having experience with Multi-national companies would be an advantage
- Preferably a registered/ certified Safety Officer with local authorities and/or certified Fire Safety Engineer [Ahli K3 Umum, Ahli K3 Specialis]
- Good English and computer proficiency.
Interested applicants should send their detail CV by email to email@example.com or visit: www.3m.com/id/careers , no later than 10 days after this publication.