Aurora EPC is a recruitment specialist and provider of talent acquisition, outsourcing and consulting services. We have successfully placed record number of candidates in multinationals and conglomerates operating in Indonesia. Our highly experienced Recruiters and Consultants, empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement.
While reaching for our goal, we strive to achieve the following objectives:
Provide Outstanding Consultancy and value added services for our clientsExploit our core competencies fully to provide an Effective, Efficient, Economic, and Expeditious solutionAim at reducing uncertainty & doubts amounts clients and candidates by help translate corporate goals to individual goals.Provide truthful and factual information onlyRecognize unique talent in individuals, counsel and provide opportunities to help them maximize their professional and personal growth
PACKAGING STRATEGIC BUYER (FMCG)
- Min. Bachelor degree in economics / engineering
- Min. 4 years of experience in procurement FMCG, preferably food & beverages
- Must be able to positively influence other functional areas to ensure process and policies are adhered to.
- Demonstrates strong leadership ability, vision, and innovative thinking
- Computer literate, especially in Ms. Office and Ms. Excel
- Supplier Negotiations & Cost Reduction
- Packaging Strategy Development
- Strategic and tactical sourcing experience
- Knowledge of commodity exchanges
- Fluently in English both oral and written
- Hard worker, honest, and able to work independently as well as in team
- Self motivated, highly initiative, well organized, and able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent analytical, communication & negotiation skill
- Evaluate new contracts and determine buy-out requirements
- Find best product for the best price, from reliable vendors
- Assure that the acquisition of all goods or services will meet the requirements of the contract as well as government specifications.
- Track and maintain proper levels of stocked inventory.
- Assist the estimating department in project bidding.
- Initiate and implement process improvement initiatives for department
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies and communication plan
- Analyze and optimize the process related to the spend category through the right choice of procurement tools
- Ensure alignment between business strategy and sourcing strategy
- Set objectives to be achieved through the sourcing strategy and monitor achievement
- Derive negotiation strategy from category positioning and negotiate to achieve the objectives defined in alignment with the business
- Manage suppliers according to category positioning
- Ensure that all the key suppliers within the spend category adhere to Organizations Suppliers Code
- Integrate innovation elements from suppliers into Organizations Innovation and Renovation processes
- Ensure the agreed service levels with internal stakeholders are adhered to.
- Responsible following the structured Strategic Sourcing process for standard commodities and services
- Provide advanced guidance to buyers and customers on containing costs, drafting bid requests, applying standard policies and procedures, interpreting contract language and applying effective procurement processes to increase efficiency
- established procurement systems and solutions and have the ability to learn and apply future solutions
- Manage current supplier relationships with primary ownership for driving performance improvements in the areas of, quality and delivery, lead time and cost
- Responsible for managing the strategic sourcing activities of the assigned commodities
- Primary ownership and responsibility for the identification, final selection, and qualification of suppliers and for managing supplier quality, on time delivery and total cost performance
- Responsibilities for ensuring alignment with corporate sourcing strategies, projects and initiatives within the commodities.
- Lead cross functional global sourcing projects utilizing the Premier Sourcing process to include outsourcing (Make vs. Buy), resourcing, and new product sourcing.
- Negotiate supply agreements (contracts) with suppliers.
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your Resume with Recent Photograph to