Aurora EPC is a recruitment specialist and provider of talent acquisition, outsourcing and consulting services. We have successfully placed record number of candidates in multinationals and conglomerates operating in Indonesia.
Our highly experienced Recruiters and Consultants, empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms; identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement.
While reaching for our goal, we strive to achieve the following objectives:
Provide Outstanding Consultancy and value added services for our clientsExploit our core competencies fully to provide an Effective, Efficient, Economic, and Expeditious solutionAim at reducing uncertainty & doubts amounts clients and candidates by help translate corporate goals to individual goals.Provide truthful and factual information onlyRecognize unique talent in individuals, counsel and provide opportunities to help them maximize their professional and personal growth
FINANCE MANAGER (Indian Expat)
- Male, max. 40 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Chartered Accountant / ICWA
- Min. 10 year working experiences in Finance & Accounting with min.5 years experiences in supervisory level
- Knowledge of local tax requirements
- Exposure to MIS Programming
- Should be well versed with dealing with Banks and Coordinating for Bank Facility, Taxation, Currency & Commodity Hedging
- A Team Leader
- Laison with Government Departments
- Good analytical thinking particularly in Financial matters
- Accurate in numbers, proactive, good motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Strong leadership and business acumen
- Good interpersonal relationship, computer literacy, analytical, and able to work under pressure.
- Well Conversant with Bahasa Indonesia
- At least in Indonesia from last 5 years
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting activities.
- Coordinating team in preparing monthly management reports
- Managing bank reconciliations & balance sheet reconciliations
- Directs budget and cost controls.
- Responsible in P & L Reports
- Maintain, analyze, summarize and general ledger accounts
- Managing yearly tax/audit preparation & AP and AR reports preparation
- Cash flow management
- Managing Accounting Reports preparation
- Accounting Compliance
- Analyzes and interprets financial data and recommends changes to improve systems and financial performance
- Responsible for all year-end closing functions including closing entries, audit work papers, and assisting the public and internal auditors.
- Presents financial information to senior management and/or Board of Directors.
Should you meet the above requirements,
please email your Resume with Recent Photograph to
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com