Edelman is the largest global independent Public Relations Company in the world. Since its establishment in 1952, the company has developed to become truly international, operating in 51 offices around the world. We provide a full spectrum of public relations services to help build image for the world’s leading companies and brands.
The Jakarta office, Indo Pacific Edelman, commenced operations in 1993, and is Indonesia’s largest public relations firm, with over 160 fulltime employees. The firm specializes in six business practice areas: Financial & Investor Relations; Healthcare; Corporate; Public Affairs/Government Relations; Technology; and Brand PR. IndoPacific Edelman has on its client roster leading multinational and national companies across the above sectors.
Edelman adopts fair employment practices and has a strong commitment to the development of its people and also committed to being recognized as employer of choice.
IndoPacific Edelman has current requirement for the following position:
Social Media Monitoring Officer (Code: SMMO)
- The Social Media Monitoring Officer will be responsible for handling social media monitoring using brandtology, meltwater buzz, or other tools for digital division clients. He/she will be also responsible for content creation and management, online community management, interacting with communities and influencers on client’s behalf, contribution to developing creative campaign ideas and strategies.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from any major
- Excellent in both oral and written communications skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Social Media Savvy, familiar to Twitter
- 2 (two) positions are available
- Demonstrated experience in social media, digital marketing and online research
- Good writing and editing skills will be an advantage
- Good communications skills with clients and team members
- Proficiency in MS.Office applications
- Genuinely curious about digital technology and be able to prove it with demonstrable experience, either through your own personal activity online, or your professional achievements
- Student with strong passion to gadget and social media are encouraged to apply
- Temporary based
IndoPacific Edelman presents excellent learning, growth prospects and a clear career path for those looking for a future in communications. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for challenging opportunities in a dynamic and learning environment.
Interested applicants meeting the above qualifications should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and write the position code in the subject.
PT INDO PACIFIC EDELMAN
Recapital Building, 3rd Floor, Jl. Adityawarman Kav. 55,
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta 12160
Tel 721 59000, Fax 727 86980