Aurora EPC is a recruitment specialist and provider of talent acquisition, outsourcing and consulting services. We have successfully placed record number of candidates in multinationals and conglomerates operating in Indonesia.
Our highly experienced Recruiters and Consultants, empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms; identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement.
While reaching for our goal, we strive to achieve the following objectives:
Provide Outstanding Consultancy and value added services for our clients Exploit our core competencies fully to provide an Effective, Efficient, Economic, and Expeditious solution Aim at reducing uncertainty & doubts amounts clients and candidates by help translate corporate goals to individual goals. Provide truthful and factual information only Recognize unique talent in individuals, counsel and provide opportunities to help them maximize their professional and personal growth
SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYST
- Implement social media strategies, in coordination with all the team the company to ensure the effectiveness of activities in social media, adopting social media techniques that are relevant to the corporate culture and into the company’s products and services.
- In cooperation with the client and account team to ensure the products remain updated with the latest social media tools (eg Facebook Connect, Twitter Share, etc.)
- Manage activities in the social media campaign and daily activities. Daily tasks include supporting the client’s activities with the community, supporting the program promos, etc.
- Managing the company’s presence on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc., to update the blog, and supplying content to the social applications that require.
- Be representative of clients in the areas of social media, engaging in dialogue and answer questions that can be answered directly.
- Benchmarks to monitor and measure the impact of social programs in the media, analyzing, reviewing and reporting on campaign effectiveness to maximize the results achieved.
- Routinely provide feedback from the insight gained from monitoring conversations on social media to the team in need, so they can develop strategies in accordance with user feedback.
- Monitor developments in the field of social media applications and tools.
- Male, 25-30 years old
- Project management skills (project management)
- In-depth knowladge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr, etc.) and how the platform can be used in a variety of different scenarios
- Knowladge about the ecosystem of blogs related to the field of corporate
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in written and verbal.
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your Resume with Recent Photograph to
and cc to