Aurora EPC is a recruitment specialist and provider of talent acquisition, outsourcing and consulting services. We have successfully placed record number of candidates in multinationals and conglomerates operating in Indonesia.
Our highly experienced Recruiters and Consultants, empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms; identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement.
While reaching for our goal, we strive to achieve the following objectives:
Provide Outstanding Consultancy and value added services for our clients
Exploit our core competencies fully to provide an Effective, Efficient, Economic, and Expeditious solution
Aim at reducing uncertainty & doubts amounts clients and candidates by help translate corporate goals to individual goals.
Provide truthful and factual information only
Recognize unique talent in individuals, counsel and provide opportunities to help them maximize their professional and personal growth
Senior Marketing Property Insurance
- Handling insurance for property.
- Looking for new customers / relation for property insurance
- Review settled insurance claims to determine that payments and settlements have been made in accordance with company practices and procedures.
- Report overpayments, underpayments, and other irregularities. Confer with legal counsel on claims requiring litigation.
- Adjust reserves and provide reserve recommendations to ensure reserving activities consistent with corporate policies.
- Communicate with reinsurance brokers to obtain information necessary for processing claims.
- Enter claim payments, reserves and new claims on computer system, inputting concise yet sufficient file documentation.
- Examine claims investigated by insurance adjusters, further investigating questionable claims to determine whether to authorize payments.
- Develop management control system
- Examine documents for completeness, accuracy, or conformance to standards
- Follow contract, property, or insurance laws
- Investigate insurance claims
- Maintain insurance records
- Maintain records, reports, or files
- Make presentations
- Note discrepancies in financial records
- Prepare reports
- Recommend claim action
- Review data on insurance applications or policies
- Verify and analyze data used in settling claims to ensure that claims are valid and that settlements are made according to company practices and procedures
- Perform data input based on the documents submitted by the insurer for the issuance of Debit Note / Credit Note
- Male, 2-3 years experiences in General Insurance Company
- Knowledge of insurance related laws and legislation, regulatory & compliance
- Good command of English written and spoken
- Core competencies required : Orientation to Excellence, Customer Orientation, Communication and Influencing, Problem Solving and Collaboration
- Wide networking in property insurance area
Should you meet the above requirements,
please email your Resume with Recent Photograph to