Edelman is the largest global independent public relations consultancy and provides a full spectrum of public relations services to help build image for the world’s leading companies and brands. Indo Pacific Edelman commenced operations in 1993, and is Indonesia’s largest public relations firm, with over 120 fulltime employees. The firm specializes in six business practice areas: Financial & Investor Relations; Healthcare; Corporate; Public Affairs/Government Relations; Technology; and Brand PR. IndoPacific Edelman has on its client roster leading multinational and national companies across the above sectors.
Edelman adopts fair employment practices and has a strong commitment to the development of its people and also committed to being recognized as employer of choice.
IndoPacific Edelman has current requirement for the following position:
Senior Consultant Technology (code: SCT)
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for managing the budgets and account teams on sizable pieces of business. The incumbent has agency-wide responsibility for account profitability, new business solicitation and quality of account service and employee development. He or she will embody a passion for technology and the ability to deeply learn complex and varying areas of the industry.
He or she will supervise an account team to provide and maintain a high standard of service to clients, which includes directing the clients’ programs, providing strategic counseling, growing the existing accounts, developing new business. Senior consultant will also lead the research, planning and development of comprehensive public relations programs as well as driving successful client PR programs and be able to evaluate campaign results against objectives
- Rich background in enterprise and/or deep technology experience
- Exceptional communications, client relations and team management skills.
- At least five years of public relations experience with client management and new business experience.
- Have extensive experience in developing and executing successful public relations strategies and communications programs as an agency practitioner is critical.
- A solid grasp of public relations tools, business media contacts and superior research, writing and editing skills,
- Experienced in developing plans which take complex technology and translate it into meaningful benefits for business and potentially consumers.
- Have worked on other international accounts and will understand the rewards and complexities of working for big brands.
- Able to generate creative ideas, provide client counsel and be a respected team leader to our expanding technology practice.
- Very strong technology media relations and social media skills and contacts
- Able to create and manage budgets.
- Superior writing and editing skills on all tasks including press releases, plans, speeches, emails and pitch letters both formal and informal (both English and Bahasa Indonesia)
IndoPacific Edelman presents excellent learning, growth prospects and a clear career path for those looking for a future in communications. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for challenging opportunities in a dynamic and learning environment.
Interested applicants meeting the above qualifications should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and write the position code in the subject.
PT INDO PACIFIC EDELMAN
Recapital Building, 3rd Floor, Jl. Adityawarman Kav. 55,
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta 12160
Tel 721 59000, Fax 727 86980