Are you looking to work in a global growth company where you can make a real difference? With more than 100,000 associates around the globe in our affiliates in over 140 countries, we share a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. Our greatest job satisfaction is knowing that we improve lives, we extend lives, and we save lives – and we do it with increasing precision and efficiency through breakthrough science and innovation.
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE TEGAL (PRIMARY)
To build and execute business plans to meet sales goals for assigned territory; to drive territory sales performance, market share and optimal resource utilization; to develop effective relationships with customers that support delivery of business results; to promote Novartis as a leader in general or specific pharmaceutical areas.
• Executes business plans and drives achievement of sales targets for relevant territory, customers or therapeutic area.
• Master product knowledge and disease area knowledge; able to deliver unique features and benefits persuasively.
• Executes call plans for customers, including key opinion leaders and potential speakers from customer or academic communities; calls on the right person to deliver the right message with the right frequency using ARROW principle.
• Serves as a key Novartis resource to the customer to ensure that Novartis products are available to more patients.
• Deploys and uses approved Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs; runs direct promotion programs and facilitates pull-through activities.
• Uses expert knowledge of Novartis products and of therapy areas to build customer relationships and to support Clinical Sales.
• Allocates resources effectively for programs and events etc.
• Works effectively with other Novartis resources/functions to achieve sales targets; provides colleagues with insight and feedback gained from customer interactions.
• Works within ethics and compliance guidelines and ensures others around him/her do the same.
• Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Education: University Graduate (Strata 1) with life science major (pharmacy, biology, chemistry preferred)
Cerification: PEDFI certified preferred (for experienced MR). Not required for new, inexperienced MR.
Please submit your updated CV and application, not more than 2 (two) weeks, to:
Email : email@example.com
please put code : MR TEGAL on your email subject.
Application with no code on subject email will not be process.