. . . URGENTLY REQUIRED . . .
With its Indonesia office being established in 2005, Cherrypicks is a regional leader in mobile marketing business with a strong focus on mobile advertising, smartphone applications development, augmented reality solution and mobile content operation. Cherrypicks is a Red Herring Asia company, winner of the Digital Media Award, ICT Award, Blackberry Challenge and finalist of the Global Mobile Award. It was also featured in Harvard Business Case for Entrepreneurship.
JAVA MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Principle Job Detailed Description :
- Be part of the regional technical development team in the J2ME/BlackBerry and Android application development
- Perform software customization and system integration
- Provide written documentation on solution developed
- Develop and perform all phases of testing for the software/solution components: unit, system, integration, performance, user, etc.
Experiences, Skills and Knowledge :
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Over 1 years working experience in Java or J2ME application development
- Experience in developing other mobile smartphone platforms – Android, J2ME, Symbian, iPhone and Windows Mobile would be a distinct advantage
- Experienced in interfacing Social Networking Products (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, GoogleMaps) would be a valuable asset
- Good team player with effective communication skill and strong in problem solving
- Self-motivated, able to work independent (or team work), passion to explore new technology
- Good Written and Spoken English it would be advantage
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org